Offers and Prices
Our school is licensed and bonded by ICBC under the Motor Vehicle Act. All training cars are automatic transmission, dual control vehicles. Our instructors illustrate the regulations and explain the theory on each on-road session.
•One hour is 60 minutes. One session training lesson is 1.5 hours. One extend session lesson is 2 hours.
•Payments include the tax.
A. Single Driver Training Lesson(SL):
SL1 (60 Mins) = $70; SL2 (90 Mins) = $100; SL3 (120 Mins) = $120.
•Student familiarize the instructor and training car.
•Assessing student’s driving skills and levels.
•Be suitable for the student who can’t continually learn driving skills.
•Single lesson is not included in the training sessions. There is no benefits for single lesson
B. Basic Driving Training Program(BP)
1. BP1 = $500 for 5 x SL2 Training Sessions (7.5 hours) plus 60 mins Free Evaluation.
2. BP2 = $750 for 8 x SL2 Training Sessions (12 hours) plus 60 mins Free Evaluation.
3. BP3 = $900 for 10 x SL2 Training Sessions(15 hours) plus 60 mins Free Evaluation.
4. BP4 = $2800 for 40 x SL2 Training Sessions(60 hours) plus 180 mins Free Evaluation.
C. Road Test Package(RTP):
1. RTP1 = $150 for 2 hours Road Test Package (45 mins warm up practice + 60 mins road test car rental). (only offering for the students who finish BPs).
2. RTP2 = $380 for one RTP1 plus 2 x SL3
3. RTP3 = $580 for one RTP1 plus 4 x SL3
4. RTP4 = S60 for one RTP1 plus 6 x SL3
D. Driving Knowledge Training in Classroom(DKTC): $30 per hour according to necessary.
OUR DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOLL IS LICENSED BY ICBC UNDER THE MOTOR VEHICLE ACT;
•WE PROVIDE ON-ROAD TRANINING AND THEORY SESSIONS FOR DRIVERS WITH LICENSES CLASS 5&7, OR EQUIVALLENT;
•THE VEHICLE RENTAL ALL FOR ON-ROAD TRAINING SESSIONS & PRE-TEST IS PROVIDED IN SCHOOL VEHICLE;
•ALL ON-ROAD DRIVING SESSIONS ARE PRIVATE (ONE TO ONE) * ;
• FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE START OF THE SESSIONS AND TAX INCLUDED;
• * Free pick-up and drop-off are offered on on-road training sessions and road test packages.
• * School vehicles can be reserved for student’s road test. Student will be responsible for all vehicles damages during a road test.
•1. Students must bring the driver license for the training sessions, and sign for the student record; All legal restrictions apply. Student please wear tight, soft shoes to take the training sessions’
•2. All payments must be in Canadian dollar and can be by cash, e-transfer and cheque. The receipt will be issued by school or instructor.
•3. School fees are subject to change without notice;
•4. Our instructors provide private In-School-Car driver training. However, occasionally another instructor or authorized person may accompany the instructor as part of our Driving Instructor Quality Assurance Program.
•5. There are often circumstances beyond our control which may lead to a change in car, instructor or lesson schedule. We reserve the right to make there changes when absolutely necessary.
•6. A $20.00 fee will be charged for EACH appointment cancelled with Less than 48 hours notice. We will gladly reschedule any appointment (no penalty) with 48 hours notice.
•7. There will be a $50.00 charge for EACH Non-Sufficient Funds cheque returned.
•8. Students are encouraged to book their rood test by themselves. If not, student must sign ICBC Student Consent and Release form. Then our school can book, reschedule and cancel a road test for that student. School has no right to book road test without student’s signature of above form. ICBC requires a minimum 48 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel a road test. If it’s less than 48 hours, the examinee has to pay the $25 ICBC fine.
•9. Students must take two IDs(one must be students’ picture ID) and other necessary documents to take the road test. Neither school and instructor have no responsibility for an examinee not being able to take a road test because of a wrong appointment date or time, incomplete documents.